Latest News


Donations

Donations are often a much needed reward for alot of hard work that I do solely in my free time, so if you enjoy my work and want to give me a boast of motivation to keep at it, don't forget to donate a little somthing even if its just enough to by me a chocolate bar while I work.



Information

Saturday 27 April 2013

The Blog Is Back and Better Than Ever!!!!

After what can only be described as a hellish length of time spent scripting in WordPress and notepad I have finally finished repairing my blog website, it is not the best, but considering I was restrain to using WordPress and notepad to make a XML template this is a fucking good job. Sorry that the blog was down for so long I'm not sure what the problem was but good news is I am back and ready with my all-new updates to all three of my texture packs. Click the home tab to continue to the blog. For the first time you can now download the super Mario Sunshine texture pack and beta tested for me as well as alpha test the all-new wages mansion texture pack, and enjoying marveling at my latest updates to the legend of Zelda Twilight Princess texture pack. I hope you enjoy this is going to be a busy year for me as this year I intend to complete all three of my texture packs.

Keep updated and happy gaming


0 comments: